DESCRIPTION: I want to use one for a sub, leaving me with one set for either the front or rear deck. Hi Buck, Is it possible to put a 4 ch. Lot of redundant questions being asked. But "more sound for the same power"?.No comments yet
Amplifier Wiring Diagrams: How to Add an Amplifier to Your Car Audio System
Not Helpful 2 Helpful 5. It's pretty tough for it to cause damage; I think it would take speakers with a very weird impedance curve to do that. So do I connect the 9wire cable from the amp to the head unit harness that came with the head unit, the aftermarket harness that is connected to the head unit harness, or to the car's original harness? Share Share on Facebook. Buck, your patience is admiral. Hi Buck its Josh again, thankyou for your help thus far. The subwoofer is a dual-voice coil design.
how many wired speakers can you connect to a connect:amp?.
Speaker selector switches can use various techniques to allow multiple speakers to be connected to the one amplifier, namely:.
- I have an after market head unit that came with the harness connector for my Nissan car which harness am I connecting the amp to without cutting the factory wiring. Ashay, Your method of using your multimeter to measure signal strength is correct, but most multimeters only accurately measure AC voltages around 50 or 60 Hz..
- How to Wire Four Speakers to a 2-Channel Amp
- Model text
- How to Bridge an Amplifier: 7 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow
The diagram shows every wire necessary for a 2-amp setup, using a receiver with front, rear, and subwoofer RCA outputs. Like I had said, I have done many monoblock hook ups, but never a 5 channel..
- So let's look at the various ways of wiring at least 4 pairs of speakers to one HiFi amplifier. If you need to connect just 2 pair of speakers to a HiFi stereo amplifier.
- Mar 31, - Wiring speakers in series raises the impedance delivered to the of your amplifier, wire the speakers in series; if it is not, continue to step 4.
- First, he explains how to bridge a two channel amplifier and then he Some 2 and 4 channel amps are.
My can you hook up 4 speakers to a mono amp amp runs 75x4 at 2ohms if I go the route of using the existing wiring will this work or should I run all new wiring. You can run a single remote turn-on lead wire from your receiver to one amp's remote connection, and then daisy-chain the signal by wire to your second amp's remote connection. I have a stock head unit from an 07 yok will I need a relay for the remote turn on leads? I was thinging of just getting some good 3 or 4 way speakers for the doors instead of getting the tweeters but i want to have a surround sound effect if that is possible. Is this actually how it should be done?